Side Menu ☰
- About CNWL Recovery & Wellbeing College
- What do we mean by recovery?
- More information about recovery
- Why a recovery college?
- Courses and workshops
- Contact us
- CNWL Recovery & Wellbeing College sites
- Student access and facilities
- Meet the team
- Student charter
- Behaves in a responsible manner that fosters mutual respect and understanding between all members of the college.
- Respects the rights, life choices, beliefs and opinion of others and promotes freedom of speech.
- Does not behave in any way that may be considered threatening or disruptive or that is likely to lead to physical or emotional harm to any students or staff.
- Refrains from the use of alcohol or unprescribed medication.
- Does not behave in a way that prevents or disrupts learning or other activities.
- Does not use violent, disorderly or offensive behaviour or language.
- We all have a responsibility to make sure that this code is respected and adhered to. Please approach a member of the college staff if you have any concerns.
Code of conduct
The code of conduct aims to make sure that everyone who attends the college has a positive, enriching experience and will want to return. We have tried to keep these expectations as brief as possible.
We ask that everyone attending the college:
If we feel that you have breached this code of conduct, we will discuss this with you and try and find a way forward.