Side Menu ☰
- Text messaging reminder service
- Carers’ assessments
- Carers' Council
- Carers’ rights
- Respite for carers - taking a break
- Support for carers
- Easy read information
- Help in a mental health crisis
- Information about medicines
- Mental health care and treatment
- Care Programme Approach
- Standards you can expect from us
- Values and principles
- Health and wellbeing plan
- Mental health treatment
- Arts psychotherapies
- Safeguarding adults and children
- The Mental Capacity Act 2005
- Useful links
- Your health records
- How to access your health records
- Involving patients and carers in research
- Patient involvement
- Support and involvement organisations
- Community Nursing
- St Pancras Rehabilitation Unit
- REDS ( Rapid Early Discharge Service)
- Community Therapy (including falls)
- Community Neurological and Stroke Service
- Community Respiratory Service (including Pulmonary Rehab and COPD teams)
- Rapid Response Admission Avoidance Service
- Complex Care
- Community Heart Failure Service
- Community Phlebotomy.
- Hillingdon Ambulant Wound Care Service – telephone 01895 486127
- Hillingdon Adult Bladder and Bowel Service - telephone 01895 486127
- Hillingdon MSK Physiotherapy Service – telephone 01895 486127
- Hillingdon Podiatry Service – telephone 01895 485005
To talk to a member of staff about your care, our Patient Support Service will be happy to help.
Patient Support Service
Most of our community health and mental health services are provided on an appointment-only basis.
This usually follows a referral from a general practitioner (GP) or other healthcare professional, although for some services you may also refer yourself.
For most sexual health services, you can just walk in, but check with your chosen clinic beforehand.
Information about how to access each service is provided in the Services section. If you know the name of the service you require, use the service finder.
Choose and Book
Choose and Book is a national electronic referral service which gives patients a choice of place, date and time for their first outpatient appointment in a hospital or clinic. If your GP has referred you to one of our services using Choose and Book, information about how to make your appointment will be sent to you by letter.
Find out more about Choose and Book
Camden Adult Services
Camden has a single telephone point of access for a range of adult community services.
Our Central Access Team is open Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm .To refer patients to the following services, please contact the Central Access Team on 020 3317 3400 or at: email@example.com
We will acknowledge receipt of your referral. If you are not eligible for the service or the referral is not appropriate, we will contact you. If the referral is accepted, then the relevant service will contact you with details about how to arrange appointments.
A number of services require referrals from a general practitioner (GP), hospital or other healthcare professional and you should contact them, rather than our services, in the first instance. This includes Early Supported Discharge, Stroke Early Supported Discharge, and PACE. However, our Community Rehabilitation and Falls Service accepts self-referrals.
Hillingdon Contact Centre is a single point of access for patients, carers and referrers. Staff at the centre will be able to assist you with any queries relating to your referral provided they have received this from your general practitioner (GP) for the following:
The centre can be contacted Monday to Friday, 08:00–16:55.
For appointments and queries for all other services, please contact the relevant service.
Find a service
We can provide an interpreter at appointments for those who are unable to speak or understand English. Please tell us before your appointment if you need an interpreter.
If you are unable to attend your appointment
If you are unable to attend your appointment, please telephone us in advance to rearrange to a more convenient date and time. This also allows us to give the appointment to someone else.
- Care Programme Approach