Side Menu ☰
- Internet access
- On-the-ward Gym
- Garden, therapies room
- Access to a multi-faith room
- 12 Single bedrooms (en-suite)
- Access to a family visiting room
- TV lounge, dining area, activity room
- High specification seclusion room
- Activity of daily living kitchen for patients’ use.
- Equipment or supplies: Bespoke sleep systems, wheelchairs, seating systems and other orthotic supplies
- Escort leave: Cost of supplying escort staff (including taxi/ambulance charges and booking and admin fees) for accompanied visits
- Discharge transfer: Cost of supplying escort staff (including taxi/ambulance charges and booking and admin fees) for discharging patients.
Facilities and pricing
Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust offer access to Shannon Ward PICU services on a spot purchase basis where we have availability. We require a funding agreement to be agreed with referrers prior to admission.
Our beds are competitively priced and we aim to respond to a telephone request for an admission within an hour of receiving the call. Please get in touch with the team (contact details on the right of the page) if you are interested or would like further information.
The daily rate includes the cost of all professional staff including doctors, nurses and therapy team, inpatient admission and all meals and therapies used in the delivery of the service.
Daily Inpatient Rate
Competitively priced per occupied bed day.
Special Nursing Fees (close observation, escort staff)
Where close observation is required, we charge hourly for standard hours on weekdays and weekends.
The following costs are not included in the above rates and are subject to additional charges to be agreed at time of referral:
Each referrer will receive an itemised invoice for any additional services offered.
You can read more about this service in our leaflet (opens PDF).