Side Menu ☰
- Find your school nursing team
- North Hillingdon School Nursing Team
- South East Hillingdon School Nursing Team
- South West Hillingdon School Nursing Team
- Looking after your health
- Advice on exercise and healthy eating.
- To receive immunisations
- To talk to someone about stress, anxiety or bullying
- Advice on drugs, alcohol or smoking
- Sexual health advice and support
- For help with managing allergies
- Asthma support and education
- Help managing diabetes and epilepsy
- Support in managing bladder problem, also known as bedwetting or daytime wetting
Contact your school nurse to book a confidential appointment
Find your school nurse
Hillingdon School Nursing Service
Information about NHS school nursing services for Hillingdon pupils and students.
Your school nurse is a registered nurse who can help you stay fit and healthy. Every school in Hillingdon has a school nurse and they are very experienced in helping young people. They’ve seen it all before, so there is no need to feel worried or embarrassed about any issues you may have. You can see the nurse confidentially.
Some reasons people see the school nurse include: