Side Menu ☰
- Meet the team
- The facilities
- Assessment and liaison
- Treatment packages
- Day patient eating disorders treatment
- Inpatient eating disorders treatment
- Outpatient eating disorders treatment
- Eating and nutrition
- Management of patients at high medical risk
- Local patients referrals
- Male patients
- National patients referrals
- Family and friends
- After care
- Research at Vincent Square
- Further resources and self-help
- Information sheets
- Suggested reading and self-help resources
- Outside support
- Recovery Record app
- Medication prescribed for people with bulimia nervosa (DOC, 3KB)
- Medication prescribed for people with binge eating disorder (DOC, 3KB)
- The eatwell plate (PDF, 120KB).
(Find out more about the eatwell plate at NHS Choices).
- Motherhood and eating disorders (DOC, 3KB)
- The Minnesota Study studied the effects of starvation on behaviour. It illustrates well that the effects of starvation aren't restricted to people with eating disorders, they affect everyone. The good news is that with weight gain and improved nutrition the majority of these symptoms can be alleviated.
The Minnesota Study: effects of emi-starvation on behaviour and physical health (DOC, 3KB)
Please find below some information sheets that may be helpful to people who are suffering with an eating disorder.
Information and advice for service users and carers
Information and advice for carers, family and friends
Information for healthcare professionals
Information for everyone