Side Menu ☰
- Meet the team
- The facilities
- Assessment and liaison
- Treatment packages
- Day patient eating disorders treatment
- Inpatient eating disorders treatment
- Outpatient eating disorders treatment
- Eating and nutrition
- Management of patients at high medical risk
- Local patients referrals
- Male patients
- National patients referrals
- Family and friends
- After care
- Research at Vincent Square
- Further resources and self-help
- Information sheets
- Suggested reading and self-help resources
- Outside support
- Recovery Record app
The Vincent Square Eating Disorder Service provides care and treatment from a newly refurbished ward in Kensington, London.
The central London ward was refurbished in 2011 and was designed to complement eating disorders treatment packages and provide an ideal therapeutic environment that promotes recovery.
The ward has 14 individual bedrooms, which can accommodate 12 females and two males.
The day patient service can accommodate up to 12 patients for up to seven days a week. The day patient service can include both breakfast and supper.
The service has an enclosed private garden, laundry facilities, internet access, and a library of books and DVDs.