Side Menu ☰
- Why CNWL
- What staff say
- What we offer
- Education, development and training
- Health and wellbeing
- Help with accommodation
- Discount and offers
- Local benefits
- Rewarding our staff
- NHS Benefits
- Recruitment Process
- Career Path
- Current Opportunities
- Temporary Work
- Addictions and Offender Care
- Mental Health
- Sexual Health
- CAMHS and Eating Disorders
- Talking Therapies
- Learning Disabilities
- Community Nurses
- Health visitors
- GP and hospital support services
- General nursing services
- Support services
- London including Camden, Hillingdon, Brent, Harrow, Hillingdon, Kensington and Chelsea and
- Milton Keynes and Buckinghamshire
- Gaining additional experience in a field of interest
- Earning some additional money
- Keeping your skills up-to-date
- Staying informed about available work with the state-of-the-art electronic bank system: you can see shifts and get texts/emails about work when you join
- Pay rates in line with Agenda for Change
- Holiday pay as required under the Working Time Directive
- Option to join the NHS Pension Scheme
- Access to training
CNWL operates a temporary worker bank, under the Temporary Resourcing and Rostering Department
On Monday 16 April 2018, our telephone number is changing to 020 3214 5746.
Whether it’s working in areas that include Milton Keynes, Camden, Hillingdon, Brent, Harrow or Westminster, or you have skill sets that are suitable in service areas such as Addictions and Offender Care, Community Health, CAMHS or in learning disabilities, we’ve got somewhere for you.
We really value our employees and we’ve increased our pay rates on the Bank for Band 5, 6 and 7 bank workers across the Trust to match the Agenda for Change 2015 pay scales.
As well as gaining access to our Occupational Health service we also provide access to the EAP (Employee Assistance Programme) Benefits programme offered by the Trust to help manage the physical and psychological health of all our Bank workers and staff.
CNWL Nurse Bank is looking for a range of qualified nurses, healthcare assistants and support staff across a range of service areas including:
Our services are located throughout:
If you are interested in joining our bank, please log on to the NHS Jobs website and apply through an online application.
Please be advised that CVs sent to the Bank Recruitment team directly will not be accepted.
Bank work offers you flexible working opportunities. Among the benefits are: