Side Menu ☰
- Why CNWL
- What staff say
- What we offer
- Education, development and training
- Health and wellbeing
- Help with accommodation
- Discount and offers
- Local benefits
- Rewarding our staff
- NHS Benefits
- Career Path
- Current Opportunities
- Health Service Discounts: This is free to join and is the largest NHS employee benefit provider with savings on the internet, insurance and more
- Blue Light Card: Over 150 internet discounts, 300 cash back offers and 60 high street discounts. It cost £4.99 for a five year membership
- NHS Discount Offers: A range of discount offers for all NHS staff
- NHS Staff Benefits: A range of discount offers for all NHS staff
- Kids Pass: Receive discounts on a wide range of UK attractions including theme parks, cinemas, and kids-eat-free schemes at thousands of restaurants.
Discount and offers
Exclusive staff offers
As a Trust, we have developed a local offer working with our partner My Trust Benefits. If you are a CNWL staff member you can access this at: https://cnwl.mytrustbenefits.co.uk/login .
My Trust Benefits is a website with over 1,400 discounts at hundred of retailers nationwide. You can share the link with your family too and encourage them to sign up.
You can save money on your weekly food shops, toiletries and cosmetics, cinema tickets, meals out and holidays or weekend breaks. It also has free online learning courses and articles offering advice on health and wellbeing.
There are many websites offering discounts for NHS employees including:
NHS staff can access a 50 per cent discount for a number of short courses at Imperial College Business School. Courses include 'marketing in a digital world', 'strategic innovation - creating sustainable growth' and 'managing customers for competitive advantage.'
Salary sacrifice schemes
We offer a range of salary sacrifices throughout the year. This allows staff to pay discount rates for a range of benefits through monthly payroll deductions. This means you do not have to pay National Insurance (NI) or NHS Pension Contributions.
We run our salary sacrifices through Connected Benefits so we advise you to check their website for the latest schemes on offer.
Cycle to work scheme
Get around quicker and stay healthy with our cycle to work scheme. This salary sacrifice scheme through Connected Benefits allows staff to purchase bikes and accessories through their salary by paying reduced tax and NI contributions.
This is a salary sacrifice scheme operated by Computershare that enables staff to purchase vouchers to pay for nursery or other registered childcare provision and to benefit from a saving in tax and NI contributions. Our scheme number is 0023609580.
Through My Trust Benefits, we offer up to 30 per cent discount on the purchase and leasing of new cars from the majority of car manufacturers. A variety of finance options are available including a 'drive now, pay later' incentive.