Side Menu ☰
- Your health at work: information and advice for employees
- Disability in the workplace
- Health and safety in the workplace
- Infections and immunity
- Sharps (needlestick injuries)
- Returning to work after surgery
- Referrals: Frequently asked questions
- Working with employers
- New customers
- Working with managers
- Meet the team
- Fulfilling your duty of care to your staff
- Sickness absence and return to work
- Disability and adjustments to work
- Promoting a safe, healthy workplace
- Stay fit and protect your health at work
- Handle illness or disability with minimum effects on your health and performance at work
CNWL Occupational Health Service
The CNWL Occupational Health Service (OHS) works alongside organisations in London and across the UK, helping them to promote and maintain the health and wellbeing of their staff.
If you're an employer, CNWL Occupational Health Service (OHS) can advise you on:
If you're an employee of one of our client organisations, we can help you to:
About occupational health services
The CNWL OHS is made up of a team of experienced occupational health doctors and nurses, supported by administrators. The majority hold specialist qualifications and many have over 20 years’ experience in occupational health.
The service is trusted by more than 35 organisations to advise on workplace health issues and to provide support, screening and advice for their employees. It provides occupational health services to CNWL, and a portfolio of external customers including NHS, non-NHS, and organisations in the voluntary and charity sectors.
The Occupational Health Service has been running since the introduction of occupational health in the NHS in the 1970s. It merged with CNWL in 2011 and is based in London's vibrant Camden Town.
We are SEQOHS accrediated: SEQOHS stands for Safe, Effective, Quality Occupational Health Service. Find out more on the SEQOHS website
Contact details:Address: Ground Floor, South Wing, St Pancras Hospital, 4 St Pancras Way, London NW1 0PE
Phone: 020 3317 3350
Fax: 020 3317 3587 email@example.com