The Adolescent Community Treatment Service (ACTS) is a community team providing support for young people aged between 13 and 18 years who live within the boroughs of Kensington and Chelsea, Westminster, Brent, Harrow and Hillingdon.
Young people aged 13 to 18, who are presenting in crisis with serious or complex psychiatric disorders, who live within the boroughs of Westminster, Kensington and Chelsea, Brent, Harrow or Hillingdon.
We do not work with young people with:
- Moderate/severe learning disability with challenging behaviour, without co-morbid mental health issues
- Challenging behaviour / conduct disorder without co-morbid mental health issues
- Primary diagnosis of alcohol or other substance misuse
- Primary need is for accommodation due to break down of family or placement
- Primary diagnosis of an eating disorder
Young people are referred to us by their local CAMHS team because they require intensive support in the community during a period of crisis in their mental health.
This service is open 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays.