CNWL CAMHS (Central North West London, Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) provides mental and emotional health specialist services for children under 13 years old and young people aged 13-18.
We are a team of specialist clinicians, therapists and nurses. Learn more about the people who will help you.
We have six CNWL CAMHS community teams based across Westminster, Kensington and Chelsea, Brent, Harrow, Hillingdon and Milton Keynes and two inpatient care teams who can help children, young people and families get the support they need. We can even work in partnership with local schools and colleges.
We help children, young people and their families and carers.
We provide specialist services and support to those who are experiencing and need help with thoughts feelings, difficult experiences, emotional, relationship and behavioural difficulties in family life, school or the wider world.
We can offer all kinds of support including in-person, individual, on-line and group therapy, talking therapy, art therapy, family therapy, treatments, and urgent care.
We also have resources; a library of apps, websites and information on self-help.
- Support for children under 13 years old
- Support for young people aged 13-18
- Support for parents and carers
- Resources; a library of online self-help and support.
- How to make a referral
- Young people, families, and carers can contact CAMHS at any time for advice and support, contact us here
- Families, carers and young people can speak to their GP who can do a referral on their behalf. Download a form here
- Healthcare professionals, school staff, GPs and social workers can also make a referral. Download a form here
- Call CAMHS