If you would like to read this website in another language, click 'show accessibility tools' at the bottom of this page and select your language in the drop down.
CNWL CAMHS provides mental and emotional health specialist services for children and young people, and their families.
We help them and their families with emotional, relationship and behavioural difficulties when they are finding it hard to cope with family life, school or the wider world
CNWL CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) provides mental and emotional health specialist services for children and young people, and their families.
We provide specialist NHS services and support to children, young people, families and carers who are experiencing difficulties with their emotional, psychological and mental health. We have teams based across our five London boroughs (Westminster, Kensington and Chelsea, Brent, Harrow and Hillingdon) and in the community who can help you and your family to get the support that you need.
You can find out more about how CAMHS can support thoughts, feelings and behaviours you may be experiencing or difficulties you might be having, and where you can get some more support and information in the below links:
- Thoughts and feelings
- Behaviours and experiences
- Identity and relationships
- Mental health conditions and interventions (including medications)
- Have you taken a look at the resources page? Our health topics provide information and advice for different emotional and mental health and wellbeing topics that might be useful.
- We have a library of apps, websites and information that you can visit for information and self help options.
- If you feel you need more help and would benefit from speaking to someone in CAMHS, you can speak to your GP who can make a referral to CAMHS for you.
The following is a list of some people you may meet in your CAMHS journey:
- Arts therapists and art psychotherapist
- Child psychotherapist
- Family therapists (family and systemtic psychotherapists)
- Primary mental health workers
- Psychologists and clinical psychologists
An honour to spend the day with the Harrow CAMHS Emotional Disorders Team’s away day focusing on being more accessible, responsive, and engaged with our young people, parents, and community partners.
Children and young people in Harrow can now access a wide range of free mental health and emotional support programmes thanks to a new partnership between CNWL, Harrow Council and Young Harrow Foundation. youngharrowfoundation.org/HarrowMHP
The 'Reading Well for Teens' list has been put together by a panel including Royal college of psychiatrists, RCGPs, Anna Freud centre and Mind. readingagency.org.uk/young-people/0…
CAMHS relies on people like Guy, one of our Business Support Officers, to support us in supporting young people and their families. cnwl.nhs.uk/news/camhs-the…
CNWL is excited to announce that we are onboarding a new wave 7 team Education Mental Health Practitioner Trainees (EMHP) as part of The Mental Health Support Teams (MHST) funded by NHS England, Health Education England and partners to be based in the London Borough of Hillingdon