10 June 2022
In this edition, we have a lot of great improvement news to share with you including:
- An update on International #WMTY2022 Day @ CNWL
- Our improvement story this month is from Yogita Dawda, Clinical Lead for Mental Health Pharmacy and Nina Ezewuzie, Associate Chief Pharmacist for Jameson
- This month’s Exec QI conversation with our Bi-Borough School Health Service and Maria O’Brien, Chief Nurse
- Jameson Improvement Celebration Event
In addition, we also have exciting news from the Improvement Academy including links to great opportunities that are coming up.
- CNWL Improvement Practicum 2022 – Applications are now open!
- Improvement Academy Honorary Faculty membership - Applications are now open!
- Level 2: Silver QI Training - Project Team Leader- Applications are now open!
- Improvement Academy gains CPDUK membership and training accreditation
Each month we will be sharing great examples from across CNWL where individuals and teams are improving systems and processes to ensure that we deliver the best evidence-based service user and carer experience where ever teams are delivering care across the trust.
International What matters to you? Day
Thursday 9 June 2022
International #WMTY2022 Day was last Thursday. Thank you to all those who expressed an interest and made inquiries as to how to get involved or run a WMTY event in your local area. The Improvement Academy is very happy to support you and your teams with any WMTY activities and conversations with our CNWL service users, carers and staff. We look forward to sharing updates of WMTY events held across CNWL in future IA newsletters. You can join us on twitter using our twitter QR code at the top of this newsletter by opening your camera on your smartphone and scanning this image. You will then be taken straight to our CNWL Improvement Academy twitter page. You can follow us and see what we have been up and also what teams are doing both locally and internationally by searching Twitter for the hashtag #WMTY22.
Image Source : https://wmty.world/