2 August 2022
CNWL is hosting two separate Wellbeing Weeks in London and Milton Keynes over the next month.
The CNWL Recovery and Wellbeing College will have online and face-to-face courses running between 8 and 12 August 2022. Any in-person events will take place at Argo House.
The events are part of CNWL’s commitment to promote a society where people with mental health or physical health difficulties have access to the same opportunities in life as everyone else. The college’s purpose is to help support vulnerable people in developing their talents and empower them to become experts in their own self-care.
London events include:
- Stretch to start the week, Zoom – 8 August, 12 noon-12.30pm
- Afternoon mindfulness, Zoom – 8 August, 2pm-3pm
- Good food, good mood, Argo House – 9 August, 2pm-4pm
- Understanding anxiety taster session, Zoom – 10 August,10am-11am
- Mindfulness taster, Zoom – 10 August, 2pm-3pm
- Exploring what works for me taster, Zoom – 11 August 10am-11am
- Discovering self-compassion taster, Zoom – 11 August, 2pm-3pm
- Developing resilience taster, Zoom – 12 August, 10am-11am
- Stretch to finish the week, Zoom – 12 August, 12 noon-12.30pm
You can see a full timetable and find information on how to book the London courses at this link.
Meanwhile, Queensway Clinic in Bletchley, Milton Keynes is hosting its own Wellbeing Week between 22 and 26 August, with several face-to-face courses on offer.
Milton Keynes events include:
- Discovering self-compassion taster – 22 August, 3pm-4pm
- Stretch with mindfulness – 23 August, 11am-12 noon
- Good food, good mood – 24 August, 2pm-4pm
- Mindfulness – 25 August, 11am-12 noon
- Exploring what works for me – 26 August, 11am-12 noon
For more information or to book a place please email your choice of sessions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.