We offer free and confidential sexual health services in London and Surrey. Our services include:
- Sexual health check ups
- STI testing and treatment
- Short-term, long-term, repeat and emergency contraception
Our services are rated as outstanding by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and are open to everyone.
To find the service most appropriate for you, please follow the on-screen instructions on the home page.
You can also visit our useful information page for helpful advice, including accessing our services as a person with learning disabilities and for access to our variety of external resources, leaflets and links.
Sexual health outreach in London and Surrey
CLASH provides free and confidential sexual health outreach services for sex workers, homeless people, drug users, Black Asian and Minority Ethnic people (BAME) and men who have sex with men (MSM) living or working in Camden and Islington. SHOC provides free and confidential sexual health outreach services for sex workers in Haringey.
The outreach services include:
- Health promotion specialists provide one-to-one advice and information and informal counselling for sex workers
- A specialist sexual health clinic for all sex workers offering sexual health services and advice (service times below)
- Sexual health outreach services including "Clinic in a Box" sexual health screening to working flats and saunas, and satellite clinics for homeless people, sex workers, drug users, men who have sex with men and black, Asian and minority ethnic groups in Camden and Islington and for sex workers in Haringey.
CLASH/SHOC offers clinics for all sex workers at the following times:
CLASH @ Mortimer Market Centre, Capper St, Bloomsbury, London WC1E 6JB
Monday (all genders) and Friday (female-identifying only) 9am to 12pm. Walk-in first come first serve. We have two Mandarin Interpreters present in person on a Friday every week. Phone interpreters available on both days.
SHOC @ Archway Centre, 681-689 Holloway Rd, Upper Holloway, London N19 5SE
Thursday (all genders) 12pm to 3pm. Walk-in first come first serve. Phone Interpreters available.
Contact the office on 020 3317 2855.
Sexual health outreach in Surrey
CNWL’s Health Promotion Team provide free and confidential sexual health outreach services for lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, non binary and other minority groups; for Black Asian and Minority Ethnic people (BAME) and men who have sex with men (MSM) living or working in the County.
They also run awareness training session for staff working with young people in education.
The free sessions promote the sexual health and wellbeing of all Surrey residents and equip those working with individuals of school age with the knowledge, skills and tools to develop resilience, respect and to promote consensual healthy and safe sexual relationships. Find out more at this link.