If you need help in a mental health crisis call Freephone 0800 0234 650
- If a mental health crisis occurs when your service is closed (if you are an existing patient), or, if you are not an existing patient, your GP is closed, call Freephone 0800 0234 650 (open 24 hours a day, seven days a week) or email email@example.com
- Relatives, carers and health professionals can call this number for help or advice in a crisis, or to discuss a potential referral. Trained mental health advisors and clinicians are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Help in a non-mental health crisis
- During office hours, existing patients should contact the CNWL service looking after you; if you are not currently a CNWL patient, call your GP
- If your service is closed, see this page.
- Find your closest GP on NHS Choices.