Posted on: 14 September 2023
Our Child Immunisation Service is responsible for school-based immunisation programmes in Hammersmith and Fulham, Kensington and Chelsea, Westminster, Brent, Ealing, Hillingdon and Camden.
The team is hosting a session to outline and explain:
- the immunisations that are given to young people when they are still at school, including an update on the polio campaign
- why these immunisations are needed
- how consent is obtained and the new electronic consent system
- immunisation catch up clinics and what to do if a young person has missed vaccinations
They will also answer some of the most common questions about these immunisations.
Parents and carers (including staff and health professionals) are welcome to attend.
- Date: Monday 18 September
- Time: 4pm to 5pm (with time for questions)
- Where: Join online (Zoom)
Joining details for Zoom will be sent separately, so please register your interest on Eventbrite: https://YOTC_SchoolAgedImmunisations.eventbrite.co.uk
For further information about Year of the Child, visit this page.