Milton Keynes Reablement at Home Team (RaHT) consists of experienced care staff who provide support with personal care tasks whilst promoting and supporting independence. Individuals referred to RaHT should have identified achievable short-term goals that can be met within the service timeframe (up to six weeks).
RaHT works closely with the Milton Keynes Social Work Team to ensure that all individuals with a long-term care need are offered a social work assessment. It sits alongside other home-based intermediate care services:
- Milton Keynes Reablement and Hospital Discharge Team (RHDT)
- Milton Keynes Rapid Assessment and Intervention Team (RAIT)
- Milton Keynes Early Stroke Rehabilitation Team (ESRT)
The service is available to people over the age of 18 years who are normally resident in Milton Keynes.
The team accepts referrals from health professionals only.
Bus: 4, 7, 25
Train: London Northern Western, Southern
If you need help in a crisis, please do the following
- Contact the CNWL service looking after you during their office hours
- If the crisis is during when your service is closed, there are alternative options provided by the NHS found on this page.
- If you are not already being looked after by CNWL or elsewhere within the NHS, see your GP during normal working hours as they can then refer you to a local service.
Find your closest GP on NHS Choices.