The Healthsense Hub incorporates the Healthsense Primary Care Network. It brings together a together a range of health care professionals who have specialist skills in working with people who have mental health needs. The services aims to deliver excellent integrated, recovery focused and evidence based health and social care to the residents of Harrow.
The role of the team includes:
- Assessing, treating and reviewing symptoms.
- Taking optimistic views about recovery-focused interventions.
- Providing a wide range of psycho-social interventions and support.
- Providing support and intervention for family and carers.
- Assessing social care needs and providing social care services through personalised budgets.
- Working in partnership with a range of statutory and non-statutory services.
- Working closely with local GPs to provide joined up mental and physical healthcare
The team has a base where they can see people. They are also able to work in a range of other places, such as GP surgeries, day centres, in the community and people's own homes as well as continuing to see people virtually during the Covid pandemic.
Anyone who resides in Harrow.
The service is available 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday (not including bank holidays).
Bus: 140, 182, 186, 258, 340, 640, H10 and N18 (The Wealdstone Centre)(nearest to furthest);
Train: Harrow and Wealdstone (Bakerloo line and Overground)
Car: limited on-street parking (Pay and Display)