Oak Tree Ward is based at the Woodlands Centre in Hillingdon. The ward is staffed by a multidisciplinary team to provide assessment and treatment packages that involve service users, relatives and carers from admission through to discharge.
The service is able to support people who:
- Are over the age of 18 who have any primary cognitive disorder.
- Have a mental disorder and a significant physical illness (e.g. stroke, Parkinson's disease, severe IHD or COPD) or frailty.
- People over 70 or approaching end of life.
The service can accept referrals from:
- Community-based services, for example, community services for older people such as community mental health teams (CMHTs)
- Psychiatric liaison services in acute hospitals – either A&E or hospital wards.
- Other inpatient units for older people.
- Inpatient units for adults.
|U1, U2, U3, U4, U5||Great Western Railway, TFL rail||Metropolitan and Piccadilly lines|
Oak Tree Ward is operational 24 hours a day, seven days a week.