K&C North Community Mental Health Hub brings together a together a range of health care professionals who have specialist skills in working with people who have mental health needs. They aim to deliver excellent integrated, recovery-focused and evidence-based health and social care to the residents of K&C.
The role of the team includes:
- Assessing, treating and reviewing symptoms
- Taking optimistic views about recovery-focused interventions
- Providing a wide range of psycho-social interventions and support
- Providing support and intervention for family and carers
- Assessing social care needs and providing social care services through personalised budgets
- Working in partnership with a range of statutory and non-statutory services
- Working closely with local GPs to provide joined up mental and physical healthcare
- K&C Community Mental Health Hub is part of the Community Living Well service who provide a range of talking therapies for people who feel anxious and worried or down and depressed.
The team has a base where they can see people. They are also able to work in a range of other places, such as GP surgeries, day centres, hostels and people's own homes.
Largely residents of Kensington and Chelsea
The service is available 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday (not including bank holidays)
Car: Accessible from the Great Western Road (A4207). Closest public car park is the Salisbury Road Car Park (NW6 6BF), approximately 0.9 miles from the service.
Bus: 18, N18, 36
Nearest Tube Station: Westbourne Park (Circle and Hammersmith and City lines)
Nearest Overground Station: Queen's Park