Milton Keynes Early Intervention in Psychosis Team (EIPT) provides assessment and treatment for people aged 14-65 experiencing their first episode of psychosis. The team is made up of mental health nurses, non-medical prescriber, psychologists, occupational therapist and a part time psychiatrist.
The aims of the team are:
- The assessment and treatment of the symptoms of psychosis.
- To provide a range of psychosocial interventions.
- To provide support for family and significant others.
- To work with other agencies to support the person.
The service supports people who:
- Are aged 14-65 and resident in Milton Keynes.
- Are in the early stages of a psychotic illness.
Referrals are are accepted from other mental health services including:
- The Single Point of Access (SPA)
- email: email@example.com
- Crisis Resolution Home Treatment Team (CHRTT)
- Mental Health Hospital Liaison Team (MHHLT)
- Perinatal Service
- Milton Keynes NHS Talking Therapies
- Primary Care Plus (PCP)
Self referrals are not accepted.
The service operates 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday, but not on Bank Holidays.
Bus Service No. 7 from the Shopping Centre or Milton Keynes Railway Station to Neath Hill.