The National Problem Gambling Clinic treats problem gamblers living in England and Wales aged 16 and over. The team assesses the needs of problem gamblers as well as those of their partners and family members.
We help people find a way out of problem gambling. We provide a fully qualified treatment programme that has been proven to work. The services available are:
- Individual and group treatment over a number of weeks.
- A safe and confidential place to talk.
- People who really know how to help you stop gambling.
- A regular support group while you make changes in your life.
- If relapses happen, we can be there to help.
- Working with you to manage your money better.
- Advice on employment, social and relationship difficulties.
- We also offer practical support for your family or people close to you who may also be affected.
Phone: 020 7534 6699 or 020 7534 6599
The National Problem Gambling Clinic is moving premises from 17-19 December 2014 to: Crowther Market, 282 North End Road, London SW6 1NH. Please note: We will have a new phone and fax number from this date but the email address will not change.
Directions to Crowther Market