Sustainability and Transformation Partnerships (STPs) are responsible for planning and delivering care in England.
The North Central London STP has identified priorities for ‘transformation’ or change and for productivity. There will also be a lot of work done to prevent people from becoming ill in the first place.
- Improving population health outcomes
- Reducing demand
- Improving quality of services.
This will be achieved by focusing on:
- Bringing health and care closer to home
- Providing urgent and emergency care
- Children and young people
- Specialised commissioning
- Planned care
- Mental health
Reducing non-value adding costs through:
- Commissioner savings
- Provider savings
- System-wide productivity.