Posted on: 8 November 2023
We are delighted to share the highlights from the recent CaRE Celebration Event that took place on 17 October 2023 at CNWL’s HQ. This event was a testament to the exceptional advancements in team development within the NHS, showcasing the remarkable journey and positive outcomes from the CaRE Project programme.
Reflecting on Exceptional Outcomes
The event brought together NHS leads and managers who have been instrumental in the deployment and success of the CaRE team development intervention. With over 48 teams across London boroughs, Milton Keynes and Bedfordshire having experienced the project, the feedback and results have been outstanding, leading to significant improvements in team collaboration and patient care.
A glimpse into the celebration
- Heartfelt opening: Maria O’Brien’s reflections set a profound tone, acknowledging the collective efforts and dedication that have led to this moment of success.
- Inspirational talks: Claire Grant and Christine Elder-Ennis shared their insights, further highlighting the positive changes and the importance of team development in healthcare settings.
- Insightful presentation: The CaRE team provided a comprehensive look into the program's journey, celebrating the achievements, and outlining the visionary steps for the future.
- Personal testimonies: Team leaders shared their personal experiences and the tangible benefits the intervention has brought to their teams.
- Immersive experience: Attendees participated in a CaRE experiential session, gaining first-hand understanding of the program’s approach and impact.
- Artistic expression: The opening of the CaRE exhibition provided a visual narrative of the program's evolution and its footprint in healthcare excellence.
The celebration concluded with warm goodbyes, leaving a lasting impression of innovation, progress, and the shared goal of enhancing NHS team performance. The CaRE Project exhibition, which remained open until the 20th, was a further tribute to the transformative experiences of all those involved.
Dominik Havsteen-Franklin, Project Lead, and Jenni de Knoop, Practice Lead, said: “This event has not only marked a milestone but also reinforced our commitment to fostering development and excellence within the NHS.
“The outstanding feedback and outcomes from the teams serve as a beacon, guiding us toward continuous improvement and innovation in healthcare services.
“We extend our deepest gratitude to all the participants, speakers, and organisers who made the CaRE Celebration Event a memorable and inspiring occasion.”