24 April 2019
The Grenfell Health and Wellbeing Service (GHWS) is a free and confidential NHS service for children and adults affected by the events of the Grenfell Tower Fire.
We provide a range of psychological therapies and support to help you feel better if you’re feeling traumatised, down, stressed or have been bereaved.
As of the end of March 2019 the service reports:
- In total, the GHWS Outreach Team report 13,710 contacts with 100 complex cases currently being case managed by them.
- GHWS Outreach have attempted to contact 25,995 people in total, 12,285 did not respond
- Screening for trauma has been provided for 7,403 people, this includes screens completed by GHWS Outreach, GHWS Adults team, GHWS CYP team and GPs.
- There are 1,576 adult referrals that have entered treatment and 527 have completed
- 885 children and young people have been referred into GHWS CYP services to date. Treatment has commenced for 385 children. 228 children have completed their treatment. 45 children have declined treatment.