30 April 2021
The Keeping Well (NWL) Service has produced their first newsletter.
Their spring edition includes many exciting updates:
- Message from Dr Chloe Schneider, Clinical Lead
- Meet latest team members: Stefani and Noreen
- Wellbeing calendar – the latest sessions at a glance
- We’ve been shortlisted for HSJ Value Award
- Service user feedback and testimonials
- Share your feedback with us – take our short survey
- Keep up to date with Keeping Well NWL
The Keeping Well service provides wellbeing and psychological support to all health and social care staff in North West London, including those providing care to others in the community and in residential homes and voluntary sector organisations.
Keeping Well is a staff support pathway that uses the well-established talking therapies workforce across the eight north west London boroughs (Harrow, Brent, Ealing, Hammersmith and Fulham, Hillington, Hounslow, K&C and Westminster).
Visit the Keeping Well website for more.