Posted on: 15 December 2022
The Keeping Well BLMK service has published their latest newsletter (December) highlighting service updates, events and news.
In this issue:
- Looking after yourself during the festive season
- Christmas and New Year opening times
- A mindful start into the New Year
- Sleep Well webinar – recording now available
- Hot Chocolate Hour is rescheduled – 23 January 2023
If you would like to added to their mailing list to receive newsletters and updates, please email email@example.com
Talk to Keeping Well BLMK
Free confidential wellbeing support to key workers including NHS staff, staff providing care to others in the community and in residential homes and voluntary sector organisations in the Bedfordshire, Luton and Milton Keynes (BLMK) area.