22 May 2020
If you didn’t get a chance to tune into our One Community Radio Show today, don’t worry you haven’t missed out!
Join co-hosts Cate Latto (One Community Founder) and Anna Allan (service user volunteer) for an hour of staying connected
Click on this link to watch the show.
This week marked Mental Health Awareness Week, the shows theme was Kindness.
Co-hosts Cate and Anna werebe joined by some of our usual guests and more.
- CookieTV – Cookie does self care
- Annie and Cate Gardening at St Charles Allotment
- Abigail Agyemang, one of our Carer Governors - Carers & Kindness
- Actor Patrick Walsh McBride - Definition of Kindness and what it means to us
- Evvy Miller reads the next Life of Pi instalment
- Stewart Permutt reads a poem by One Community’s very own Laura Cavill
- Focus for the Week: Shannon Ward - Kindness and self-care
- Spotify Music - picks of the week from our guests this week and last week
Make sure you to tune in from 1pm every Friday – you don’t want to miss out!
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 974 7567 5891
Or dial in 0203 481 5237