Posted on: 15 December 2020
Congratulations to data administrator Jennifer Kell who has been unanimously declared employee of the month for October in our ARCH service in Hillingdon.
Jennifer, who has been with CNWL for two years, was presented with a trophy and a certificate by sector manager Sue Murphy.
Some of the comments from staff were:
- I’d like to vote for Jen; she always makes time for staff queries, no matter how busy she is. A very knowledgeable, upbeat and helpful member of staff.
- Jen is conscientious, hardworking and a pleasure to work with, she remains calm under pressure and never complains. Really approachable and generous of her time for all staff.
- She is compassionate and caring towards staff and clients – she is an asset to the team.
- Jen is an asset to Arch she goes the extra mile to help others.
- Reception and data input are such an important aspect of service provision, that often goes under the radar, but remains a very difficult and challenging role.
- Jen is a lovely lady who works really hard and never complaints. Just gets on with her job and is excellent at it. However, despite her busy schedule she has always been very supportive and helpful. I also feel she always demonstrates kindness and compassion towards the service users and I think she is a really excellent part of the team.
Jennifer said: “This was a totally unexpected, if lovely surprise. I was slightly embarrassed to get this, but it was such lovely words from my colleagues and it’ll be lovely to take these home as an early Christmas present.
“I’d like to say though that this is a team effort and it’s not just me who deserves this.”