Posted on: 17 May 2023
The Keeping Well BLMK service has published their latest newsletter for May.
Read and download here for service highlights, events and offers across Keeping Well BLMK.
In this issue:
- Mental Health Awareness Week (15 May to 21 May)
- Sleep and menopause webinar
- What is ‘Compassion Fatigue and Burnout? (getting to know the signs and what to do)
- Check in with yourself – take a self-assessment questionnaire
- Browse our self-help resources on anxiety
If you would like to added to our mailing list to receive our newsletters and updates, please email email@example.com
The Keeping Well BLMK service provides free, fast confidential support to health professionals, key workers, local authority staff, emergency services (police, ambulance service and fire brigade) and teachers across Bedfordshire, Luton and Milton Keynes.