Appointed governors represent the interests of local organisations such as other NHS trusts, local authorities and voluntary services.
- Position vacant, representing Age UK
- Cllr Ketan Sheth, representing Local Authority Constituencies, Brent
- Position vacant, representing Local Authority Constituencies, Camden
- Position vacant, representing Local Authority Constituencies, Harrow
- Position vacant, representing Local Authority Constituencies, Hillingdon
- Mike Crawford, representing Imperial College
- Cllr Charles Williams, representing Local Authority Constituencies, Kensington & Chelsea
- Position vacant, representing Mencap
- Position vacant, representing Local Authority Constituencies, Milton Keynes
- Position vacant, representing NHS Commissioning collaborative
- Position vacant, representing Terrence Higgins Trust
Ketan is a councillor in the London Borough of Brent. He passionately believes in the Trust continuing to providing a high quality medical and general care service to all the users within our community. He is a lawyer by profession and sits on a number of public bodies, including as a Chairman of the Valuation Tribunal for England. Ketan Sheth is the appointed Lead Governor.
Mike is a researcher at Imperial College and a psychiatrist working in a service for people with personality disorder. He has a special interest in the development and evaluation of psychosocial interventions for people who experience long-term mental distress.
Charles Williams has been a councillor for Redcliffe Ward in Kensington since 2006. He has been a council representative on CNWL’s Council of Governors from 2011 to 2013 and again since June 2014. During the 2013-14 Municipal Year he was Mayor of the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. He is currently chairman of the Council's Adult Social Care and Health Scrutiny Committee.