Our Kilburn Community Mental Health Hub brings together a range of health care professionals who have specialist skills in working with people who have mental health needs. The services aims to deliver excellent integrated, recovery focused and evidence based health and social care to the residents of Brent.
The role of the team includes:
- Assessing, treating and reviewing symptoms
- Taking optimistic views about recovery-focused interventions
- Providing a wide range of psycho-social interventions and support
- Providing support and intervention for family and carers
- Assessing social care needs and providing social care services through personalised budgets
- Working in partnership with a range of statutory and non-statutory services
- Working closely with local GPs to provide joined up mental and physical healthcare
The team has a base where they can see people. They are also able to work in a range of other places, such as GP surgeries, day centres, hostels and people's own homes.
Residents in Brent.
187, 226, 228, 260, 440, 487
(nearest to furthest); Harlesden Station (Bakerloo line), Willesden Junction (Bakerloo line)
The service is available 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday (not including bank holidays)
This service has recently moved and the accessibility information will be updated soon.
Click on the 'AccessAble' image for more information