We need you! CNWL are looking for Governors...could it be you?
Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust are looking for new Governors to represent the needs of local communities. The roles are very important in helping shape the health services we deliver across London, Milton Keynes and the surrounding areas.
Anyone can become a Governor and you don’t need specific skills or experience because we provide you with the training you need. The only requirement is an interest in the Trust and a willingness to get involved. So if you have an interest in your community and health in general, this could be for you!
CNWL is one of the largest Trusts in the country providing services covering general community services, mental health, learning disability, substance misuse, sexual health, offender care and eating disorders. We welcome individuals with an interest in any of these services. You can find out more about what we do here: www.cnwl.nhs.uk
We will be holding elections for the following constituencies:
• Service users – representing the Boroughs of Hillingdon, Harrow, Brent, Ealing Hounslow
• Service users – representing the Boroughs of Westminster Kensington & Chelsea, Hammersmith & Fulham, Camden, Enfield and the rest of England
• Carers – representing carers across all Trust services
• Public Governor – representing the London Borough of Harrow
• Public Governor – representing the London Boroughs of Ealing, Hounslow, Hammersmith & Fulham
• Public Governor – representing the Borough of Milton Keynes
• Public Governor – representing the London Borough of Camden
• Staff Governor – Nursing
• Staff Governor – Other (non-clinical)
To become a candidate in the election you will need to self-nominate by submitting a form from the 2-17 March 2016. For details of how to self-nominate and further details on becoming a governor please visit our website at www.cnwl.nhs.uk/have-your-say/governors/
We will be holding an open event for anyone interested in becoming a governor on the 22 February 2016 from 5-6pm in Lind room, Stephenson House, 75 Hampstead road, London, NW1 2PL.