Draft Quality Account for 2014-2015
The Quality Account tells you how we have performed against the quality priorities that we set through consultation last year, and what we are going to focus on in this new financial year.
This draft report has been sent to stakeholders to ask them:
- Do the priorities of the provider reflect the priorities of the local population;
- Does the Quality Account provide a balanced report on quality of services;
- Are there any important issues missed in the Quality Account;
- Has the provider demonstrated they have involved patients and the public in the production of the Quality Account; and
- Is the Quality Account clearly presented for patients and the public?
Stakeholder comments will be published in the final version.