We operate an open referral system which means that anyone can refer a child or young person.
You may need to check if the child you are referring is eligible for the service. You can contact the CITS advice on 01895 488200 or email email@example.com if you are not sure. All referrals should be sent to CITS. The address can be found on the referral form which is available to download here.
Referrals are screened for eligibility against the Hillingdon Paediatric Therapy Service referral criteria.
- We accept referrals for children and young people who live in Hillingdon and/or are registered with a General Practitioner (GP) in the London borough of Hillingdon.
- A disorder of movement related to a long-term condition (for example, Cerebral Palsy, a Neuromuscular disorder or juvenile arthritis)
- Children who present with musculoskeletal (MSK) problems up to five years of age.
- Babies and young children with developmental delay in their gross motor skills. You can check if a referral is indicated using the Physiotherapy Development Tool.
Children with MSK problems who are five years and older should be referred to the Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy service.
- Address: Contact Centre, Kirk House, 97-109 High Street, Yiewsley
- Postcode: UB7 7HJ
- Phone number: 01895 485039
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
When we have received the referral, we will decide which team will be best to see your child.
All appropriate new referrals will be offered an initial appointment within six weeks of the referral.
The Children’s Integrated Therapy Service run drop in sessions for parents/carers and school staff to get advice for children who are not on the caseload, but where further advice is needed.
You do not need to be referred to attend the drop in sessions. Find out the dates and times for the sessions on this page.