Referral to the Early Years Team

Anyone concerned about a child’s speech and language development should/can use the appropriate questions on the development tool to see if they should make a referral. Referrals are only accepted with parental consent and if the child has a moderate or severe speech, language and communication difficulty.

You can also visit Talking Point which can help you to decide if your child might need speech and language therapy.

All referrals must be made via the CITS using the referral form