Side Menu ☰
- Care Connection Teams leaflet (Information for patients)
- Hillingdon Health and Care Partners newsletter January 2018
- Hillingdon Health and Care Partners newsletter September 2017
- Hillingdon Health and Care Partners newsletter June 2017
- The Hillingdon High Intensity User (HIU) reduce hospital admissions under HHCP
Hillingdon Health and Care Partners
Working together to provide joined-up care for older people
Hillingdon Health and Care Partners (HHCP) is an innovative, joined-up approach to improving care for older people in Hillingdon.
The HHCP brings together hospital services, GPs, community and voluntary services to provide more seamless care for older people in Hillingdon, with the aim of preventing hospital admissions. We look after older people in their own homes, through care connection teams.
We work to head off an admission to hospital, through the use of early intervention.
The HHCP is made up of Hillingdon Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust (CNWL), H4All, a partnership of voluntary sector health care providers; and Hillingdon’s newly formed GP Federation, which brings together all of Hillingdon’s GPs.
Below is a short video about the work of the HHCP, through its Care Connection Teams.