Brent Community Mental Health Hub brings together a wide range of mental health professionals working as a multi-disciplinary team who provide evidence-based health and social care interventions.
There are three Community Mental Health Hubs in Brent, to find which one is your local hub please see the postcodes below and follow the link.
This service works with patients to deliver excellent care at the right time with a mutual focus on recovery.
The role of the team includes:
- Assessing, treating and reviewing symptoms.
- Taking optimistic views about recovery-focused interventions.
- Providing a wide range of psycho-social interventions and support.
- Providing support and intervention for family and carers.
- Assessing social care needs and providing social care services through personalised budgets.
- Working in partnership with a range of statutory and non-statutory services.
- Working closely with local GPs to provide joined-up mental and physical healthcare
This service is for adults (18+) who are residents in the London Borough of Brent.
Routine referrals are through General Practitioners (GPs). At the moment this service does not accept patient self-referrals, patients are asked to speak to their GP to be referred.
At the point of referral, an address and directions to the closest Community Mental Health Hub will be given to patients.