Posted on: 24 July 2023
Join us at HMP Highdown on Friday 28 July for our recruitment open day, showcasing the exciting roles we have on offer.
Click here for more information.
CNWL Health and Justice Services provides:
- physical healthcare
- primary mental health
- mental health and substance misuse healthcare
- specialist community forensic services to those in the community who have offended and maybe at risk of offending
- assessment, liaison and diversion to the courts, police stations and prison and probation teams
Our staff also help to identify vulnerable people early on to help improve health and criminal justice outcomes.
Working for our organisation
Attracting benefits on permanent and fixed term contracts, such as:
- Monthly supervision
- Annual personal development plans/appraisals
- Access to exciting internal and external training opportunities.
- Preceptorship Programme
- Support and guidance with Revalidation
- Hidden Gem and annual award ceremonies
- Health and wellbeing services
- Season ticket loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Relocation package