20 January 2021
CNWL is seeking your view, as a carer, on the support you may need with technology during the pandemic.
This new project aims to reach carers, including a broader group of ‘digitally unconfident’ carers, with online services.
For this project, we propose to offer carers:
- Digital support from volunteers, enabling access to the internet, technology and the confidence to use them
- Regular wellbeing workshops online
- A Check in and Chat service, where carers can recieve a weekly call.
How will this benefit carers?
- It will be easier to keep in touch with friends and family, and get involved in interests
- Give carers the confidence to access community services online
- Help to maintain health through useful workshops
- Give the ability to connect with others and get regular calls from our friendly volunteers
A short survey has been made to understand each carer’s individual digital needs, what topics and training will be most useful and to see how many carers will be interested in CNWL’s chatting service.
The survey only takes 5 minutes to complete and can be accessed by the link below:
If you experience any problems, or you’d prefer a paper copy, you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or Lisa on 02076855696.