These governors represent the interests of Trust staff members to the Council of Governors.
- Lisa Oluyinka, Nursing Staff (including healthcare assistants)
- Phillip Ayers, representing Other Staff
- Debbie Peter, representing Allied Health Professionals
- Dr Karim Dar, representing medical staff
- Carina Sheridan, representing nursing staff (including healthcare assistants)
- Karen Cook, representing Social Care
Karim has worked in the Trust as a consultant addictions psychiatrist for 12 years. He believes that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. He believes that no organisation can progress without learning from mistakes and without active involvement of its users. In Addictions, he has played a leading role in implementing the recovery agenda.
Carina joined the Trust in 1999 as a registered mental health nurse (RMN) and she now leads on bed management across the Trust. She would like to provide a voice for nursing staff and ensure that the views of nurses are represented and communicated effectively.
Karen is a registered social worker and currently CNWL Head of Social Work and Social Care. She is also the co-chair of the London Mental Health Social Care Leads Network and Vice –Chair of the National Principal Social Work Network. Throughout her career since 1989 she has worked in the field of mental health in the third sector, Local Authority and currently in the NHS. Her focus has been on improving the social care delivery in a predominant health environment. Having a voice as a Governor would strengthen and continue this work.