27 February 2023
Today, CNWL launches a new website offering specialist training to healthcare professionals across the NHS
Step Up brings together expert trainers and staff from a wide range of professional backgrounds to support the development, delivery, and evaluation of evidence-based training within and beyond the Trust.
From today, 27 February healthcare professionals can book courses and events online, which range from a single morning, afternoon sessions and extended training over several days (where applicable). The courses are designed to help with professional development and hone skills and competencies in a way that is integrated with, and an expression of, how individual would like their career to develop.
Step Up provides
- Bespoke training: Cutting-edge training on topics, issues interventions and developments that arise directly from your teams’ experiences and needs.
- Online and face to face training to meet your training needs regardless of your geographical location. Through our online platform you will gain direct access to expertise and clinical resources that will help you step up your knowledge and step up your practice.
Some courses are free of charge to CNWL staff and there is a charge for external applicants.
Feedback on the courses already offered by CNWL include
"This was a highly engaging two days. I learnt a lot of practical clinical skills that I can start to use immediately with couples. The course itself was well organised and the admin support was great." Clinical Psychologist Feedback from Using Dialectical Behavioural Therapy with Distressed Couples. November 2022
View the course schedule for the year to find the right course for you
Upcoming courses include
- Communication Disability – Skills and Resources for Health and Social Care
- Bronze Quality Improvement (QI) Training – Bitesize
- Sensory Awareness Training
- From Psychologist to Trainer: how to enhance your psychological training of others
- Compassionate Leadership
We’ll be having a launch webinar to tell you more about the courses available and how to book. Find out more on 14 March at 4pm to 5pm.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 899 7797 9748
You can also contact the team at Step Up to find out about future courses or share ideas at email@example.com