Side Menu ☰
- About CNWL Recovery & Wellbeing College
- What is recovery?
- More information about recovery
- Why a recovery college?
- Courses and workshops
- Rebuilding your life
- Developing knowledge and skills
- Understanding mental health difficulties and treatments
- Getting involved
- Other events
- Contact us
- CNWL Recovery & Wellbeing College sites
- Student access and facilities
- Meet the team
- Student charter
- Help people develop their skills and understanding
- Help people identify personal goals and ambitions
- Create a fun, positive and safe environment for learning and exploring recovery
- Give people the confidence and support to access opportunities and resources available to them
- Prospectus for courses (opens PDF)
- Timetable for courses September - December 2017 (opens PDF)
- Timetable for courses January - March 2018 (opens PDF)
CNWL Recovery & Wellbeing College
The CNWL Recovery & Wellbeing College was launched in April 2012 and is the third college of its kind to be developed in the U.K.
It builds on the national drive to create a society where people with mental health difficulties have access to the same opportunities in life as everyone else.
Our students are encouraged to be active in their own self-care and wellbeing, learn how to counteract and manage their conditions, and, equip themselves with the tools to live a happy and fulfilling life.
CNWL Recovery & Wellbeing College prides itself on being a transformational space. We help to build support systems and strive to remove the stigma associated with mental and physical health.The college provides a range of courses and workshops designed to:
Our range of educational courses, workshops and resources are available to people who use Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust’s services, their supporters (friends, family or carers) and CNWL staff.
Courses and workshops 2017-2018
Seen a course you're interested in?
Registering for a course or workshop at the CNWL Recovery & Wellbeing College is easy - apply here.
The CNWL Recovery & Wellbeing College thrives on partnership. We bring together people with professional experience of mental health and people with lived experience of mental health to design innovative courses that actually make a difference. All of our courses and workshops are designed to contribute towards wellbeing and recovery and are co-delivered by people who have the personal experience of living with mental health difficulties, known as peer recovery trainers.
The CNWL Recovery & Wellbeing College aims to promote opportunities for the recovery and social inclusion of people with different mental health experiences. We do this in a safe environment that nurtures hope, fosters growth, creates opportunity and draws on the strength of peer-to-peer support.