Courses and workshops
- Read more about our courses by downloading our online prospectus (opens PDF)
- Download our current timetable (opens PDF)
- Book places on our workshops using our online form
You can watch recordings from our other courses and workshops here.
If you are unsure about which workshops to choose, or you would like more information about being a student at the College, we can book a telephone appointment for you with one of our peer trainers (who have used services themselves). They can support you to create a plan for your learning and this is also an opportunity to discuss any access or learning support needs you may have. Contact us on 020 3214 5686 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Information about our Covid-19 recovery courses with CNWL Occupational Therapists and West London NHS Trust is here (opens PDF)
- Information about other resources and sources of support is here (opens PDF)
- Recovery college support and resources (opens PDF)
Seen a course you're interested in?
Registering for a course or workshop at the CNWL Recovery & Wellbeing College is easy – apply here.