Courses and workshops
- Read more about our courses by downloading our online prospectus (opens PDF)
- Download our current timetable (opens PDF)
- Grenfell Recovery & Wellbeing College spoke workshops (opens PDF)
- Book places on our workshops using our online form
Free online weekly webinar timetable
To help you in your recovery from Covid-19 and the impact of the pandemic on us all we've scheduled webinars from February to April 2021.
A partnership between occupational therapists, arts therapists and the recovery colleges in North West London.
If you are unsure about which workshops to choose, or you would like more information about being a student at the College, we can book a telephone appointment for you with one of our peer trainers (who have used services themselves). They can support you to create a plan for your learning and this is also an opportunity to discuss any access or learning support needs you may have. Contact us on 020 3214 5686 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Information about our Covid-19 recovery courses with CNWL Occupational Therapists and West London NHS Trust is here (opens PDF)
- Information about other resources and sources of support is here (opens PDF)
- Recovery college support and resources (opens PDF)
Seen a course you're interested in?
Registering for a course or workshop at the CNWL Recovery & Wellbeing College is easy – apply here.