Courses and workshops
- Read more about our courses by downloading our online prospectus (opens PDF)
- Download our current timetable (opens PDF)
- Book places on our workshops using our online form
If you are unsure about which workshops to choose, or you would like more information about being a student at the College, we can book a telephone appointment for you with one of our peer trainers (who have used services themselves). They can support you to create a plan for your learning and this is also an opportunity to discuss any access or learning support needs you may have. Contact us on 020 3214 5686 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Information about our Covid-19 recovery courses with CNWL Occupational Therapists and West London NHS Trust is here (opens PDF)
- Information about other resources and sources of support is here (opens PDF)
- Recovery college support and resources (opens PDF)
Seen a course you're interested in?
Registering for a course or workshop at the CNWL Recovery & Wellbeing College is easy – apply here.